Gotta love waking up triggered.
1. Trio era, marauders era, or next gen fanfiction?
2. Which line or scene from the books never fails to give you chills?
3. Which line or scene from the movies never fails to give you chills?
4. Who from the HP cast do you think was best fit for their role?
5. Who do you prefer, Hermione or Luna?
6. Ron or Neville?
7. Canon information that you would rather ignore.
8. Fanon information that you treat like canon.
9. Would you rather Jkr do a movie series on 'Fantastic Beasts...', or a TV series on the Marauders?
10. A character not spoken about much in the books who you would like to know more about.
11. What form would your patronus take?
12. Would you rather be a mermaid (siren, the beautiful kind), or a veela?
13. Whose death in the books upset you the most?
14. If you had to chose between being a werewolf and a half-giant, which would you choose?
15. Deathly Hallows with the Epilogue or without?
16. Unicorns or Hippogriffs?
17. Ever written fanfiction? Which generation do you usually write about?
18. What are you more excited about --more biographies/extra information about the books on Pottermore from JKR, the FBWTFT movie series, or the play JKR is working on about Harry's early life?
19. What job would you like in the Wizarding world?
20. Which of the seven Potter books is your favorite?
Reblog this and have people put numbers in your inbox <3
Yes, you should eat. You should always eat. No more of this sitting around for an hour with your cup of coffee trying to decide. You should always eat. There is never a time when skipping a meal is the right answer. Go eat, because you need to. Go eat, because you have a life to live.
Note to self (via 50shadesofrecovery)
just gonna say this: if someone has social anxiety and they ask you something akin to ‘are you mad at me’ or ‘do you hate me’, it isn’t because they don’t trust you, it’s because their brain literally tells them that all the time
it’s not a personal slight, it’s insecurity caused by mental illness
It’s manipulative if the only acceptable answer is “of course I’m not mad at you and nothing is wrong”.
It’s ok to worry a lot that someone might be mad, and to need them to be explicit about it. It’s ok if you need to check in much more than most other people do.
It’s also important to accept that sometimes, the answer will be “yes, I am mad at you”, and that people are allowed to be mad at you even though your mental illness makes other people’s anger frightening.
Because sometimes, something will be wrong, sometimes you will hurt people, and sometimes they will be mad at you. That’s part of how relationships work, and it’s not ok to try to evade it.
Originally sung by Robyn, but the inspiration was Lennon and Maisy’s cover.
Pretty harmonies, there y’all go.
Drop the beat
I’ve spent all day listening to Lennon and Maisy so naturally I spent all night trying to cover their version of Robyn’s Call Your Girlfriend… It’ll be up within the hour…